Thursday, August 16, 2007

This is likely the sign

Since Aer Lingus told me to call back in two weeks in order for them to get their LAX schedule together, I've been checking pretty much every day. This afternoon I logged on and the search took a little longer than usual which I felt was a good sign.

Well it was a sign. They have a flight available TO Glasgow but not from - as all of their returning flights are completely booked. I pushed my return date in and out a good week (not even possible - but I just wanted to check) and nothing.

I'm so upset. Its not fair. How can it be all filled up already?! I think this is the sign that Paul & I shouldn't go. If we have to spend an additional $400 on the flights - we can't stay any more than a week - if that. I don't think I even want to go if I can only go for a week. I'll be able to see next to nothing and that would just disappoint me.

No comments: