Sunday, April 20, 2008

Our last night

We took Ripley (dog), Junior (cat), & August (fish) over to my parents house tonight. It feels very still and quiet in the house now. I spent all day cleaning as I was determined to leave it as clean as I wanted to come back to it. Without the animals to make it messy I know that I've succeeded. We've got everything plugged in charging which include; two DS Lites, my sidekick, Paul's dash, PSP, Zune, laptop, video camera and still camera. I hope we don't break a circuit :) I've got my clothes in the wash, and soon in the dryer, and then tomorrow I'll fold and pack everything.

I have a plan. My plan is to wake up early so that once I get on the plan I'll feel tired enough to sleep as I'll need it. So if I wake up early I'll need something to wake up early for - and that is going to be packing. Plus then I don't forget anything thinking I'd already packed it.

Yesterday we had some of our money exchanged into Euros & Pounds. They only have fives in euros - so we have a hundred eruos in fives. They had appropriate dominations of pounds though. It was so cool to have it in my hands!!! I just hope I've gotten enough to start with.

Anyhow... I'll post more tomorrow before we leave but after 4pm PST I'll be out of contact!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll have a great time and don't worry about having enough cash on hand at first, there are plenty of banks to do exchanges, and most places do accept travel checks.

-Dawn