Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Three weeks!

I never posted, but we got our passports! It only took three weeks, and we're now free to leave the country :) My photo is a bit pink which bums me out - and my sister commented that I didn't smile and asked if they made me keep a straight face. I then had to explain that ages ago I watched a show about how they were asking people not to smile in their passport photos because their face recognition programs they were beginning to use could not pick up facial features through a smile.

However, I was never actually told that and now I feel like a doofus for just believing it. My passport is good for ten years (I think) and I want to be smiling now. If it didn't cost so much to get a passport (almost a hundred bucks) then I'd just buy another. I don't want the world to think I don't like to smile. I do, I do! I just watched a show ages ago and never forget stuff like that :(

No comments: