Friday, August 3, 2007

I feel so defeated!

The whole reason I started this blog was so I could dedicate a space to my Scotland trip but also so I could eventually use Blurb to publish the blog into a book. I thought, "What a great idea! Two birds with one stone!" Well I have news for anyone who has been considering doing this: Blurb sucks. Sure, the idea was nice but the execution of the idea was so half-fulfilled. A blog is supposed to be full of writing, right? But it's also supposed to have photographs, right? Well how the hell do you expect me, a long-winded, picture posting self to fit onto one page when you have margins the size of NEW YORK?!

Seriously?!

To top it off, all of my pictures are either too big or too small for their template so I either get a message that says "this photo will print poorly at this resolution" or a get an image the size of a postage stamp.

Who is this blog-to-book supposed to be for anyhow? People who just write? People who just post images? Where is the happy medium?! And why can't I move the text boxes or make the bigger?! I HATE WASTED SPACE COMMONLY WRITTEN OFF AS MARGINS!

Blurb

No comments: